Monday, March 9, 2009

Woman Tea

Sometimes I feel like I'm being tested, like if I jump through enough hoops I'll finally get pregnant. Case in point, woman tea. It's not actually called that. It's a herbal tea made of raspberry leaf or bark or something, and according to the box (and the American Pregnancy Association) it's been used for "millenia" to help regulate a woman's cycle and keep her woman parts healthy. OK. It's not disgusting, not too sweet, so I've started drinking it. The trouble is, The Directions On The Box order me to drink it at least three times a day. And I must steep it between 10-15 minutes before drinking. So that's a good hour of my day devoted to the woman tea. But if I miss a dose, that will be just one more thing I can blame myself for not doing during my cycle to get pregnant when Aunt Flo parks her Winnebago in my driveway. So, pardon me, I must get to brewing...

Oh, but here's a link to some tea info: http://www.americanpregnancy.org/pregnancyhealth/herbaltea.html

No comments:

Post a Comment