Thursday, March 18, 2010

One Year of The Phantom Line and Other Stuff

I haven't posted in a while because life has been getting in the way. My sister-in-law, her husband, and their two munchkins stayed with us for five days. My niece is six and quite the tomboy. She skis mogels, has held a snake, and LOVES our dog Bodhi, even though he is bigger than she is. My nephew is almost three, and has the largest blue eyes I've ever seen.

A few days ago we moved back to our townhouse. It's wonderful to be home. So calm and peaceful here. We've set aside the old office to be the baby's room.

That's another thing. There seems to be quite a few hurdles thrown in our path to adopting from Ethiopia. First, there's the new US State Department rules, which I wrote about in my previous blog post. There are also some changes going on with the Ethiopian government, but I'm forbidden by Holt to talk about them. As soon as someone else leaks this to the media I'll post it.

I realized the one-year anniversary of the start of The Phantom Line came and went without me noticing. Ah, so much has changed in a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment